onsdag, oktober 15

ENGELSK STIL

My dream

My biggest dream in this whole world is of course justice, but that’s not going to happen, so my next biggest dream is to be a designer. My life is about design. I’ve already started so that’s a good thing. I hope that someday my clothes will be carried down the runway, and on the cover of the biggest magazines. My name will be known to everybody.

When I think about it, I don’t hope, I know!

At least I know that I’m going to do everything in my power to make it happen.

If that doesn’t work, it’s not my fault.

One of a million dreams come true.

And I’m going to be that one. Just wait, you’ll se me on the tv, in the magazines, and on the runway representing my designs. Everyone is going to talk about ME.

I deserve that fame, and I’m proud of envying myself that.

I love clothes, I love fashion, I love colours, I love every single thing about design!

But most of all, I love that I one day can be a part of it!

Next year I’m going on school in three years learning the basics.

After that, I’m going to Paris at a designer school.

Then I’ll start working my way up, and in the end my wish will come true.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

hellååå

velkommen skal du være, her kan du lese om alt fra hva jeg spiste til frokost til mine følelser. Det er bare og komenter folkens(mye bitching her btw)

Følgere/ stalkers --__--

Your choise

my life be like

Bildet mitt
bitching og glade beskjeder om livet